- Litres & KGs Kilograms (kg)
- Distinct Odour
- Road Construction, Hotmax Plants, Industrial Boilers, Bathmix Plants
- Dark & Bright
- Industrial Fuel Oil
- Burners, Boilers, Furnace
- 0.87 - 0.92 Kilogram per cubic meter (kg/m3)
- Tanker & Barrels
Fuel oils are used as energy-generating fuels in industry and for power units.
Heating oil, also called Industrial fuel oil, is used in & boilers & furnace for generating heat energy or for industrial heating, and for producing electricity in power plants.
Fuel oil, also called furnace oil, fuel consisting mainly of residue from crude oil distillation.
It is used primarily for steam boilers in power plants, aboard ships, and in industrial plants.
Industrial fuel oil is usually blended with other petroleum fractions to produce the desired viscosity and flash point.
It is suitable for Road Constructions, Hot-max Plants, Bath-mix Plants, Industrial Boilers, Burners & Boilers.
- Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Month
- 2 Days
- Free samples are available
- Oil tankers & Barrels
- Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat
- Analysis Report is available
Ff-12, Sahara Complex, Behind Navjivan Hotel, S.G. Highway, Sanand Chokdi, Sarkhej Ahmedabad Gujarat India +918045475856